|SAN JOSE, CA - OCTOBER 25: U.S. Sen. Barbara Boxer (D-CA) (C) speaks as Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) (C) and U.S. Rep. Zoe Lofgren (D-CA) (L) looks on during a news conference after touring the Stion production facility on October 25, 2010 in San Jose, California. With one week to go before the election, U.S. Sen. Barbara Boxer continues to campaign throughout the state of California in hopes of keeping her senate seat by defeating her republican challenger and former HP CEO Carly Fiorina. (Image credit: Getty Images via @daylife)|
Binders full of women were elected to the U.S. Senate tonight: 19 female senators, the most ever in U.S. history.
Newbies Republican Deb Fischer (Neb.) and Democrats Tammy Baldwin
(Wis.), Mazie Hirono (Hawaii) and Elizabeth Warren (Mass.) will join
Sens. Maria Cantwell (Wash.), Dianne Feinstein (Calif.), Kirsten
Gillibrand (N.Y.), Amy Klobuchar (Minn.), Claire McCaskill (Mo.) and
Debbie Stabenow (Mich.)
Newbies Republican Deb Fischer (Neb.) and Democrats Tammy Baldwin (Wis.), Mazie Hirono (Hawaii) and Elizabeth Warren (Mass.) will join Sens. Maria Cantwell (Wash.), Dianne Feinstein (Calif.), Kirsten Gillibrand (N.Y.), Amy Klobuchar (Minn.), Claire McCaskill (Mo.) and Debbie Stabenow (Mich.)
Knowledge of Today shared a photo.
04/ quantum-field-spirituality-divi ne.html — “If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.” -Nikola Tesla
40 experts in high-rise architecture, structural engineering,
metallurgy, chemistry, physics, explosives, and controlled demolition
share their professional expertise and insights about the events of
9/11. Additionally, 8 psychological experts discuss why proving
controlled demolition of the three World Trade Center skyscrapers can be
so difficult for individuals to accept.
9/11: Explosive Evidence - Experts Speak Out
A daring new documentary that uses scientific analysis to challenge the official 9/11 story became the most popular film on PBS during the week of the 9/11 anniversary, which
- ShareThe TelegramCanada Post mail box charge angers home buildersWindsor StarEzio Tartaro, president...
- ShareNational PostAs Jarislowsky steps aside, a look back at his recent wins and lossesNational...
- ShareGlobe and MailSuzuki Canada prepared to go it aloneGlobe and MailMost car makers say they cannot...
- ShareSlight drop in drilling projections for Saskatchewan in 2013StarPhoenixDrilling activity in...
- 'War on women' may have helped Democrats; Senate has record number of women
- Elizabeth Warren Wins!
- Hutchison, other Senate women unite for Malala Yousafzai - Houston Chronicle (blog)
- Tea party-backed Cruz wins Texas Senate seat
- Tease the day: Harper's India visit takes back seat, for now
- In Pictures: Stephen Jarislowsky's greatest hits
- OrderDynamics Announces Cutting Edge Checkout and Fulfillment Integration with Canada Post Ecommerce Services
- The Globe and Mail goes behind a paywall, reducing its impact on those curious about Canada
- Canada Post to charge developers $200 per new address
- Canadian newspaper group to put up metered paywalls