|Chicago and Wilmette (Photo credit: Frank Kehren)|
|George Takei on the Chicago Gay and Lesbian Pride 2006 (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
|English: Shows names of each state and number of electors each state (plus DC) has in the United States Electoral College (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
|THE PRO ISLAMIC RADICAL APPEASING BEND OVER AND DROP AMERICAS PANTS OBAMA ADMINISTRATION MARCHES ON (Photo credit: SS&SS)|
|brownie tower (Photo credit: seeinside)|
|Homeland Insecurity #74 (Photo credit: tomswift46 ( Hi Res Images for Sale))|
|JOPLIN, MO - MAY 29: (L - R) Administrator of the Federal Emergency Management Agency, William Fugate, U.S. U.S. President Barack Obama and Missouri Governor Jay Nixon walk together during a visit to the community that was devastated a week ago by a tornado on May 29, 2011 in Joplin, Missouri. The tornado, which was packing winds of more than 200 mph, is now considered to hold the record for the highest death toll in U.S. history. (Image credit: Getty Images via @daylife)|
|Banking District (Photo credit: bsterling)|
|The TED spread – an indicator of credit risk – increased dramatically during September 2008. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
|English: A protester outside AIG's headquarters at the American International Buildling in New York City is interviewed by a news crew. Photographer's blog post about this photo. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
|A field of opium poppies in Burma. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
|English: The Merida Initiative, a U.S. Counter-Narcotics Assistance to Mexico. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
|Chronic Disease (Photo credit: tamahaji)|
|Compassion is Consciousness... (Photo credit: ConnectIrmeli)|
|Neural stem cells (Photo credit: TheJCB)|
|David Icke (Photo credit: /Stef_)|
|Presentation Mindmap: Networked Consciousness (Photo credit: inju)|
|Consciousness Awakening on Vimeo by Ralph Buckley (Photo credit: Ralph Buckley)|
- Bush’s FEMA Director During Katrina Criticizes Obama For Responding To Sandy … ontd_political
- Former FEMA Director Michael Brown offered criticism of President Obama’s early responses to Hurricane Sandy yesterday, including a dig at the …
- ( Ha. Thought it was from the Onion, didn't you ? Back in the depths of time and before Homeland InSecurity or Brownie, FEMA was an agile player stripped down for action ... which did not include dragging corporate 'security' intent on 'shooting looters' into play as in NOLA. Mind, given the history of the NYPD, that would be gilding the lily. )
- U.S. Signs Declaration Of Dependence On China
Real Coastal Warriors shared I Love The Ocean's photo.
Real Coastal Warriors shared KalistR's photo.
- Back at Frankenscience
- I was looking at a response to my comment - and added another
Iran risked Israeli military retaliation Monday with the dispatch of a naval task force to Sudan just days after a
The google crisis map is wrong.tomandersen posted a comment in Why Canadian airports are so expensive and inefficient | Transportation | News | Financial Post · 4 days ago
It shows the expected track of the center of the storm. An almost useless stat for this storm.
Most people looking at that map will assume that the cone describes the size of the storm. It does not. This is not a small error.
The storm runs from Florida to Maine. The storm track cone is a technical device.
One thing would lower costs in 3 months. No restrictions on what airlines can fly where with what passengers in this country.( I flew from Calgary to Fredericton in August . Admittedly it was a short layover and short notice. Yet by the time I had paid $45 to book at a travel agency, I was up over $1300 return. I should have met mother in London, England )
With more competition, and more flights:
1) More people visit Canada
2) Airports like Hamilton, Kitchener and Montreal become much busier.
3) Prices drop - very sharply.
4) Its easier to do business in Canada.
5) Pearson will realize they have to compete, and lower rates.
I'm tired of overpaying for air travel in this country.
Why are men and women smoking cigarettes while serving in the military?