|Pakistan Army aviation squadron's Mil Mi-17 helicopter at the Skardu Airport. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
|Panoramic Kashmir (Photo credit: NotMicroButSoft (In Sindh till 22 November))|
|English: Map of the Caribbean by the CIA World Factbook Español: Mapa del Caribe en el CIA World Factbook (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
|map from CIA World Factbook, converted from original format (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
|English: Aldrich Hazen Ames; former CIA officer convicted of espionage (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
|Economically - Challenged & illiterate .. CIA website forced offline (11th February 2012) ...item 2.. Anonymous turns its attention to the U.S. Senate over controversial bill -- upgrade your lifestyle (December 8, 2011) ... (Photo credit: marsmet526)|
|English: The logo of the political website OpedNews (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
I didn't see the Follow button on this blog so put it in with
CIA officer Victor Marchetti, "Propaganda and Disinformation:How the CIA Manufactures History."
- What If Electricity Was Only for Rich People?
- What if the real threat was simply that no one could afford to pay the electric bill? What if prices escalated to the point that it was a choice between food and electricity? What if, home by home, the lights went out across America?
- Iran: How long can debt-laden US remain world powe...
- India Signals It Is Rearing To Kick Monsanto Out!
- Out Of The Ashes Of Dead Trees