Thomas Paine

To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Posting Snyposis

Two women knitters with blogs, holding up thei...Two women knitters with blogs, holding up their knitting. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Naked Conversations: How Blogs are Changing th...Naked Conversations: How Blogs are Changing the Way Businesses Talk with Customers (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Signatories are asked to place this button on ...Signatories are asked to place this button on their blogs. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
English: Blogs on JoopeAEnglish: Blogs on JoopeA (Photo credit: Wikipedia)



Due to missing a post ( late for work ) and terrible connectivity causing posting delays ( and missing data/RSS results ), the thread of results has gone quite stupid. Here's how I tried to clean it up

28 June - Blogs I'm Following V ( late night )

28 June - Blogs I'm Following IV

28 June - Blogs I'm Following III

28 June - Blogs I'm Following II

28 June - Blogs I'm Following

27 June - Netvibes V

27 June - Netvibes IV

27 June - Netvibes III

26 June - Netvibes II

Netvibes - General

26 June - Netvibes

Blogs I'm Following

No comments:

Post a Comment